'Bachelor Pad' Stars Holly Durst, Blake Julian Get Married
- Photo: Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/W8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Their search for love is over!
"Bachelor Pad" stars Holly Durst and Blake Julian were married Saturday in Greenville, S.C.
Durst walked down the aisle in a Alfred Angelo gown. The dress featured a dramatic sweetheart neckline, draped bodice (which she customized with a sash), tufted skirt and a sweep train.
"I couldn't be happier with my Alfred Angelo wedding dress! It was really hard to choose because there were so many beautiful choices, but I knew I found my dream dress the moment I put it on!" Durst told Us Weekly in a statement. "I was fortunate enough to meet Michael Shettel, the designer for Alfred Angelo. He was so helpful and sweet. I feel honored to be wearing one of his dresses."
Durst's bridesmaids wore strapless, light pink net gowns with white satin sashes from the Modern Vintage by Alfred Angelo collection.
The couple met on the set of "Bachelor Pad" in September 2011, where Durst won the $250,000 -- and a fiance. On the finale episode, Julian revealed that he and Holly were engaged.
"This is a love I've never felt before!" Durst tweeted. "I've always been afraid of marriage and now I can't wait for it with Blake!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite