'Bachelor' star Courtney Robertson to release juicy new memoir
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 11
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Forget the rose, Courtney Robertson has landed herself a new book deal! "The Bachelor" Season 16 winner is gearing up to release a revealing new memoir, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The title will be "I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain."
"Going on 'The Bachelor' was the most amazing opportunity I've ever had but I did not have a fairy tale ending!" the 30-year-old told Us. "The girls hated me, my modeling career was destroyed and Ben and I had a tumultuous 11-month relationship that ultimately imploded. There are two sides to every story."
She added: "I wanted a chance to talk about what went down from my perspective, because I think there are a lot of misconceptions out there about me."
The reality star had quite the bumpy ride while appearing on the ABC series in 2011. During the season (filled with plenty of cat fights!) Robertson was filmed calling some of the other female contestants "fatty" and "horsey."
Either way, Robertson still received the last rose in the finale and became engaged to now-ex Ben Flajnik. The two decided to go their separate ways in October 2012.
"Writing the book has been very cathartic -- I've definitely learned a lot about myself and love!" she said. "I think fans of the show are going to love it, it's totally juicy and hilarious."
"I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain" will be released by HarperCollins Publishers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite