'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum Will Wed in December on TV Special
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Meinelt/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ashley Hebert is finally preparing for her long-awaited walk down the aisle!
The season 7 "Bachelorette" contestant has officially set a date for her wedding to "Bachelorette" winner J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the show's August 2011 finale. The couple will get married this December -- and yes, their wedding will be televised!
Enjoying a long engagement, Hebert, 27, and Rosenbaum, 34, told Us Weekly in December 2011 that they both wanted to "wait for the right time" to tie the knot, and hold off wedding planning until Hebert graduated from dental school. Now that the couple is in full-tilt wedding mode, Hebert has quite a few ideas on what her dress will look like.
"My dress will not be white!" hints Hebert, who recently relocated from New York to New Jersey with construction manager Rosenbaum. (Hebert split from "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack in early 2011, finishing in third place on the ABC series.)
Hebert's other ex, Ben Flajnik -- she infamously rejected his proposal and engagement ring on her season finale of "The Bachelorette" -- is also currently planning a wedding to his "Bachelor" pick, Courtney Robertson. Flajnik proposed to Robertson in Switzerland in November 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite