Bentley Doesn't Like Paris Hilton Showing Off Her Pink Bentley
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Efrem Lukatsky/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Timur Emek/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News5 of 21
- Photo: Rajanish Kakade/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: GP1/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: @parishilton/Twitter12 of 21
- Photo: SPA/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: Fox Studios/Promotional14 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/Promotional15 of 21
- Photo: WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Splash News20 of 21
The folks at Bentley may be fans of Paris Hilton's Benjamins, but seeing the reality star driving their car around in the weekly tabs? Not so much.
RELATED: Paris and more celebs out and about
The company is reportedly annoyed that Paris has been photographed with her pink Bentley Continental GT.
"There's a certain element still buying it possibly for very different reasons: the follow-on crowd who just said, 'Well, so-and-so is driving the car, so I want one," a source tells Forbes.
To counteract the perceived negative publicity, Bentley has reportedly launched ad campaigns featuring famous people with slightly more panache: the former editor of Vogue Paris, a polo player and an art collector.
RELATED: The most famous celeb catchphrases
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTlip service
From Crowd Ignite