Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy ignore each other in divorce court
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: FUFU/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: TNYF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Although Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce Friday, another celebrity divorce is just getting started! Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy met with their lawyers Friday -- and it was not a happy reunion.
The Skinnygirl mogul, 42, faced off with her estranged husband, 41, in a New York courtroom. According to E! News, the parents of 2-year-old daughter Bryn didn't acknowledge each other while discussing financial disclosure with attorneys. Though Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring, Frankel is not.
E! News reports that a forensic expert is determining Frankel's net worth, and her attorney is expected to file the amount later on Friday.
The talk show host and pharmaceutical sales executive announced their split in December 2012 after two years of marriage. Three weeks after the Bravo star filed for divorce, Hoppy counter-filed with aggressive papers requesting primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses and their Tribeca loft.
In a recent interview with "Good Day New York," Frankel said the divorce has been very "rough."
"I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life," she said. "I never heard how excruciating it is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite