Bethenny Frankel, Hubby Lost at Sea for 20 Hours
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 33
- Photo: Anna Carnochan/Retna Ltd.2 of 33
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News3 of 33
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 33
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 33
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.6 of 33
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 33
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 33
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 33
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 33
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News11 of 33
- Photo: PPNY/Splash News12 of 33
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 33
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 33
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Promotional15 of 33
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN16 of 33
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News17 of 33
- Photo: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo/Promotional18 of 33
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News19 of 33
- Photo: Twitter/.20 of 33
- Photo: JMF/http://www.wenn.com/21 of 33
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN22 of 33
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP23 of 33
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP24 of 33
- Photo: © Rob Kim / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall25 of 33
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News26 of 33
- Photo: Moises De Pena/Retna Ltd.27 of 33
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com28 of 33
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin29 of 33
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com30 of 33
- Photo: Lisa Wagner/Splash News31 of 33
- Photo: @bethenny/Twitter32 of 33
Skinnygirl's scary sailing nightmare!
Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy nearly became real-life castaways this past weekend on a sailing trip gone horribly awry -- when the twosome were lost at sea for 20 terrifying hours.
"I was on a sailboat on Saturday that was supposed to be eight hours and it ended up being 20 because were lost at sea," the reality star and cookbook author, 40, told "E! News."
The captain of the vessel called the Coast Guard after the ship was hit by a "big wave," she explained. "It was very scary. Absolutely traumatic."
Bound for Nantucket, MA from Block Island, the boat's GPS malfunctioned, leaving the 10 passengers (including a Bravo TV crew) panic-stricken.
"We were in the middle of the deep sea with no land or anybody near us," she said. "The captain had never, in 30 years, called the Coast Guard."
During the ordeal, Frankel couldn't help but think of Bryn, her 15-month-old daughter with Hoppy.
Says Frankel: "I was thinking, Oh, my God, Bryn! I'm not going to be there at six o'clock in the morning when she wakes up and she's going to wonder where Mommy is and gosh, if something were to happen to me, what would happen to her. I was having horrendous thoughts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »