Bethenny Frankel: I'm Not Lying About $120 Million Sale of Skinnygirl Brand
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: PPNY/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Lisa Wagner/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: @bethenny/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Promotional13 of 14
This Skinnygirl is laughing her way to the bank!
Bethenny Frankel has taken to Twitter to set the record straight about a slew of rumors surrounding her brand.
The health guru is refuting claims that she lied about her Skinnygirl cocktail mix selling for a whopping $120 million in March. (The Huffington Post reported that a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission quarterly report show that the Fortune Brands acquisition of the Skinnygirl brand was for $8.1 million. Forbes -- who ran a cover story on Frankel in May touting the stats -- told the site it was "taking [the claims] very seriously" and is investigating the sales figures.)
When one fan tweeted to Frankel that The Huffington Post "doesn't get accounting or know how to read financials," she replied, "Precisely. Irresponsible journalism."
"Skinnygirl Cocktails is the number one fastest-growing spirits brand in the country because of YOU!" Frankel tweeted Thursday. "On track to do over 1 million cases this year! Thank you."
MORE FROM FACEBOOK:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »