Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy settle custody dispute over daughter Bryn
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have come to an understanding -- for now, at least. The exes, who've been embroiled in a bitter court battle over the care of their daughter, Bryn, have settled the custody part of their divorce case, Hoppy's lawyer confirmed to Us Weekly on June 4.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high-profile courtroom battle," attorney Bernard Clair tells Us in a statement.
Frankel and Hoppy first split in December 2012, a little less than two-and-a-half years after they tied the knot. Things between the two have gotten progressively acrimonious since then, culminating in the Skinnygirl mogul's tearful testimony in court on May 28.
"Jason said to me, 'Get ready, we are going to war. It's over. We're done,'" Frankel, 43, claimed on the stand. "He would hold Bryn, and he would say, 'You're finished, you're done. I'm going to ruin you.'"
Ultimately, though, it seems the two were able to put their differences aside to come to an agreement about Bryn, 4. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but Hoppy's attorney says, "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite