Bethenny Frankel comments on her divorce: 'Right now I'm sort of good and terrible'
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: POA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Bethenny Frankel is -- and always has been -- an open book. After splitting with her husband, Jason Hoppy, in late December (and filing for divorce the following month), the former Bravo reality star spoke candidly about her heartbreak on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Jan. 9. Frankel continued to share her grief with the world during a recent interview with AJ Calloway of "Extra."
"Right now I'm sort of good and terrible. I'm going through something very difficult," the Skinnygirl mogul, 42, admitted. "And you know what? Every dark cloud has a silver lining. I do have a beautiful daughter [Bryn, 2] and I have a lot of things to be thankful and grateful for."
One of those things, Frankel said, is her upcoming eponymous talk show. "People are going to watch because we are going to have a good, real honest, fun, inappropriate sometimes, conversation. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it feels so true and honest. I knew that it's what I was supposed to be doing."
The former "Real Housewives of New York City" star is looking forward to sharing her highs and lows with viewers. "I've had an incredible ride," Frankel said. "I'm about to embark on the greatest journey of my life."
Though her career is flourishing, Frankel's personal life is a mess. Despite her prenup with Hoppy, the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales exec wants child support and primary custody of Bryn. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy source recently told Us Weekly. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
For now, the two are still living in their 3,400-square-foot Tribeca loft. Hoppy has hunkered down in an area of the condo he has declared his man cave. "They view it as Bryn's apartment," a source explained. "But they're not having family dinners together."
Luckily, their toddler hasn't noticed any animosity between her parents. "Bryn is doing great," a Frankel insider said. "I don't think she's even aware of what's going on."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite