Betty White Proves She's 'Still Hot'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 19
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Splash News9 of 19
- Photo: ABC/Promotional10 of 19
- Photo: Tumblr/.11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: KH1/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 19
At first, it was a little unclear what exactly Betty White was promoting when a catchy, hunk-filled teaser of "I'm Still Hot" leaked a few days ago, but if your curiosity got the best of you, The Lifeline Program has evidently done their job.
89-yr-old White teams up with English pop star Luciana in the campaign to promote awareness of The Lifeline Program, a life insurance settlement company that helps seniors and baby boomers pay for retirement.
In the sexy new music video, White demonstrates her "hotness" against the lithe, young singer for the attentions of muscular men, each demonstrating their special weapons of attraction.
You'll have to decide for yourself if those sweet moves really do belong to "Big Betty."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite