Betty White Proves She's 'Still Hot'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 19
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Splash News9 of 19
- Photo: ABC/Promotional10 of 19
- Photo: Tumblr/.11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: KH1/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 19
At first, it was a little unclear what exactly Betty White was promoting when a catchy, hunk-filled teaser of "I'm Still Hot" leaked a few days ago, but if your curiosity got the best of you, The Lifeline Program has evidently done their job.
89-yr-old White teams up with English pop star Luciana in the campaign to promote awareness of The Lifeline Program, a life insurance settlement company that helps seniors and baby boomers pay for retirement.
In the sexy new music video, White demonstrates her "hotness" against the lithe, young singer for the attentions of muscular men, each demonstrating their special weapons of attraction.
You'll have to decide for yourself if those sweet moves really do belong to "Big Betty."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »