BFFs Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox Have a Falling Out
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/AFF/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Although the actresses have been best friends through thick and thin since the 1994 debut of, er, "Friends" on NBC, they haven't been photographed together in nearly a year.
"There's tension" between Aniston, 42, and Cox, 46, one source confirms in the new Us Weekly, out now.
What could possibly threaten such a close-knit friendship? Cox's trial separation from hubby David Arquette as she hangs with sexy "Cougar Town" costars Brian Van Holt and Josh Hopkins.
"Jen thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers," an Aniston source says. "Like she's playing mind games with David." (Cox and Arquette announced their trial split in September 2010 after 11 years of marriage.)
Cox's post-separation antics with her costar even reminded Aniston of her own marital heartache with ex Brad Pitt, who took up with Angelina Jolie weeks after their 2005 split.
"She hates watching Courteney do the same thing," the source says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite