'Biggest Loser' couple Sam Poueu, Stephanie Anderson split before baby's birth
- Photo: ZO5/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The "Biggest Loser" couple Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson aren't getting the happy ending they wanted. Just two months before the birth of their first child, the NBC reality stars have separated and are in the process of filing for divorce, their rep tells Us Weekly.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," Anderson, who is 7-months-pregnant with Poueu's child tells Us. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
It's been a long road for the couple, who fell in love while filming the third season of "Biggest Loser," which aired in 2010. (Collectively, the pair lost a total of 241 pounds.) Poueu proposed on the show's ranch in Calabasas, Calif., in October 2010. Nearly one year later, in September 2011, Poueu survived a terrifying 54-foot fall from a friend's roof deck, but had to endure multiple, serious injuries. Anderson stayed by his side during the grueling 3-month recovery, and they wed in April 2012.
The couple announced that they were expecting their first child this past January.
"Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother," the 27-year-old trainer told Us. "That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever."
"Sam has been wonderful," Anderson told Us at the time of the pregnancy announcement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite