- Photo: Allure1 of 4
- Photo: Allure2 of 4
- Photo: Allure3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively has had a few whirlwind years since her smash hit TV show first aired. In the latest issue of Allure, Blake opens up about her relationship, her fashion statements, and why she sometimes feels a little, umm, manly.
The May issue of Allure hits newsstands April 21st. Click through to see a sampling of exclusive pictures from the shoot.
On why she feels like a tranny most of the time:
I feel like a tranny a lot of the time. I don't know, I'm ... large? They put me in six-inch heels, and I tower over every man. I've got this long hair and lots of clothes and makeup on. I just feel really big a lot of the time, and I'm surrounded by a lot of tiny people. I feel like a man sometimes.
On her image as a blonde fashion queen:
I'm blonde, and I have a small dog, so I try to avoid looking like a piece of bubble gum.
On being quiet about her relationship with Penn Badgley:
You see people who will open up their relationships, who are very affectionate on the red carpet or are doing a reality show with each other, and their relationship just seems to crumble, so I decided to keep a vow of silence.
What she will say about Penn:
He plays any instrument he picks up. He bought a piano, and then two months later you would think he was a concert pianist.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite