Blake Shelton: I "Want to Kiss" Adam Levine "So Bad"
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: @blakeshelton/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage17 of 18
"All I have to say is, it's true: I have a man crush on Adam," The Voice's Shelton, 35, tells MTV. "It blows me away people can pick up on that just by watching that on television. I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him so bad. I don't care if it's mutual or not."
"Can you honestly tell me that you don't have a little bit of a crush on Adam?" Shelton asked. "He's sexy!"
All kidding aside, the "Honey Bee" singer said he's amused by the attention his friendship with Levine, 32, has received since they became coaches "The Voice" in 2011.
"One of my routines during the day, if I'm home, is I wake up, get a cup of coffee, turn on the Weather Channel and I'll look at what people are saying to me on Twitter on my phone," Shelton tells MTV. "It's always something abbot me and Adam, the bromance."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »