Bombshell Body After Baby! Miranda Kerr Bares All
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BD3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
New mom Miranda Kerr proved why she is one of the world's most successful supermodels when she stripped off for a glamorous black and white photo shoot.
The Victoria's Secret beauty shows off her flawless figure, which is already back to perfection just 10 months after giving birth, in the new issue of glossy European fashion magazine, Industrie.
Kerr, 28, and her British actor husband, Orlando Bloom, welcomed their first son, Flynn in January and the Australian-born model was back strutting her stuff on the catwalk within months.
In her latest sexy but classy spread, Miranda appears unaffected with her nudity as she reaches one of her long legs behind her into a ballet point while staring modestly into the camera.
Angels Grace The Runway For Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Airs Tuesday Night, But See The Sexy Supermodels Now!Miranda Kerr Dishes On $2.5 Mil Bra, Natural Childbirth, & Orlando Needing An Epidural
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »