Bret Michaels Health Update
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Though Bret Michaels's condition has been upgraded to stable, a source close to the family of the 47-year-old Poison frontman and "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant tells ET that Michaels will soon be undergoing surgery to relieve swelling around his brain.
RELATED VIDEO: Bret Michaels on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Michaels' father, Wally Sychak, told Access Hollywood that his son was "speaking slowly" when they last spoke on Saturday and that he was beginning to show signs of improvement.
In addition, Sychak said he had been told the rocker-turned-reality star is now "moving his arms and hands."
RELATED VIDEO: Donald Trump on Bret Michaels
A rep for Michaels told Access on Tuesday that the star "remains in ICU but [is] stable. They are running more [tests]." Doctors still have not located the source of the bleeding.
Some believe it was an accident last June at the Tony Awards, where he collided with a set piece while performing on stage, that may have led to the problem.
RELATED VIDEO: Joan Rivers on Bret Michaels' Health
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite