Britney Spears Wears Two Sexy Minidresses for 'X Factor' Presentation
- Photo: AP/Bauer-Griffin1 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 25
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional5 of 25
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 25
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN8 of 25
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 25
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter10 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital13 of 25
- Photo: Splash News14 of 25
- Photo: Hasbro/.15 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage16 of 25
- Photo: Wire Image/Twitter17 of 25
- Photo: MLS/Zillow/.18 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet19 of 25
- Photo: Q magazine/Promotional20 of 25
- Photo: Alexi Lubomirski/Harper's Bazaar21 of 25
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News22 of 25
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.24 of 25
It's easy to see why Simon Cowell was eager to add Britney Spears to his panel of "The X Factor" judges.
The "Toxic" singer, 30, officially announced her participation in the show during the FOX Upfront event in New York on Monday. Spears slipped into a body-hugging, white minidress and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes to join Cowell, 52, L.A. Reid, 55, and new judge Demi Lovato, 19, on stage.
"I am so excited about this whole experience. It's going to be so much fun and so different from anything I've ever done," Spears told the crowd. "I'm ready to find the true star."
Spears -- engaged to Jason Trawick, 40, since December -- changed into another sexy number backstage, opting for a purple Alexander Wang minidress. "I couldn't be more excited to join The 'X Factor' judging panel. I'm a huge fan of the show and now I get to be a part of the action," she told Us Weekly in a statement Monday. "Simon and L.A. better watch out!"
Also on display: Spears' 3-carat Neil Lane engagement ring, worth an estimated $90,000!
Lovato, who recently dyed her hair blond, turned heads in a colorful design by Falguni & Shane Peacock. "I am totally stoked to be here," she exclaimed. "I'm excited to represent my generation."
Spears and Lovato have replaced former judges Paula Abdul, 49, and Nicole Scherzinger, 33, who were fired from "The X Factor" in January. Ex-host Steve Jones' replacement has yet to be announced.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: "Britney Spears Wears Two Sexy Mini-Dresses for 'X Factor" Presentation"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBiel Pregnant?
From Crowd Ignite