Brody Jenner: Kourtney Will Be a "Great" Mother
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Winslow / Prahl/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: John Calabrese/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kourtney Kardashian might not have planned to get pregnant, but her step-brother Brody Jenner tells Usmagazine.com that she's ready to be a mom.
"Despite what anybody says about any parent -- whether they see them fit or unfit -- it's not up to them. It's up to her," The Hills star, 26, told Usmagazine.com at a performance of the Moskova Affair in Hollywood Thursday (before his fight with Girl Gone Wild honcho Joe Francis). "And if she feels fit for this, then good for her."
He added that he thinks Kourtney, 30, "will be great" as a mother because "she has always been incredible, great older sister."
Jenner (whose father Bruce is married to Kourtney's mom Kris) said he is excited for the little one to arrive. Added the reality star, "I think it'll be cool to be an uncle."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite