Brooke Burke joins Tom Bergeron on `Dancing'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: shaRRp/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- Tom Bergeron will have his own partner when "Dancing With the Stars" returns later this month. Former series winner Brooke Burke will be his co-host.
Bergeron announced the change on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday.
As a contestant, Burke won during the season that ended in November 2008. She has hosted TV shows including CBS' "Rock Star" and E!'s "Wild On."
The new season begins March 22.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite