Brooke Mueller to Receive At-Home Rehab Treatment
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 24
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.4 of 24
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 24
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 24
- Photo: Splash News8 of 24
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin9 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 24
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional11 of 24
- Photo: HM/Splash News12 of 24
- Photo: Sotheby's International Realty/Teles Properties via Gawker/.13 of 24
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin14 of 24
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital15 of 24
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.16 of 24
- Photo: Twitter via DailyMail/.17 of 24
- Photo: NC1/WENN18 of 24
- Photo: Jeremy Piven/Twitter/Promotional19 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America20 of 24
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP21 of 24
- Photo: DC5/WENN22 of 24
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN23 of 24
Brooke Mueller is ready to give rehab another try.
Just over one week after being arrested in Aspen, Colo., on suspicion of felony cocaine possession with the intention to distribute, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has announced plans to attempt an at-home treatment plan.
"Recognizing past attempts at treatment have not been successful, Brooke has decided to take a different approach to deal with her addiction," says Mueller's spokesman, Steve Honig. "Brooke will be participating in a program during the day, and will be under expert supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, Brooke has requested to be tested on a daily basis for cocaine and other illegal substances so there is no doubt as to her commitment."
The mom of 2-year-old twin sons Bob and Max was released from Pitkin County Jail on Dec. 3 when she posted an $11,000 bond. Mueller, who was also charged with misdemeanor third-degree assault, has a district court date of Dec. 19. Her latest brush with the law comes nearly two years after Sheen allegedly held a knife to his then-wife's throat in Aspen and threatened to kill her.
Since a custody agreement was reached in April 2011, the couple's sons have been in Mueller's care, and will remain in her home as she seeks treatment.
"Brooke will retain custody of her children, both of whom will continue to remain at her home and be cared for by Brooke and their longtime nanny," says her spokesman. "Charlie and Brooke's family are all fully supportive of this decision and recognize the importance of maintaining the children's normal routine."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »