Bruce Jenner reportedly undergoes skin cancer surgery
- Photo: ISPY/GSI1 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: DJDM/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall16 of 17
Olympian-turned-reality TV star Bruce Jenner has undergone surgery for skin cancer, according to a new report.
Kim Kardashian's stepfather, who appears on the famous family's show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," was spotted with a bandage on his nose earlier this week, sparking speculation he underwent a cosmetic procedure. However, the 63-year-old former athlete actually had cancerous tissue removed on Monday, reports TMZ. Click here to see the photo.
Jenner previously had cancerous tissue removed from his cheek in 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »