Bus driver wants Matthew Fox countersuit tossed
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: MSN15 of 16
CLEVELAND (AP) -- An Ohio private bus driver who claims she was punched by Matthew Fox is asking that the actor's lawsuit against her be tossed out.
The former star of the TV show "Lost" slapped Heather Bormann with a countersuit earlier this month after she sued him in Cleveland for at least $75,000 in damages. Fox also demanded a jury trial.
Bormann's attorney filed a motion Monday seeking to have Fox's lawsuit dismissed, calling it frivolous.
RELATED: Bizarre Celebrity Burglaries
In her lawsuit, Bormann alleged that Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding her chartered party bus on Aug. 28. Fox was in Cleveland for a movie shoot.
Prosecutors declined to file charges in the case.
RELATED: Michael Lohan Arrested in Florida
Messages seeking comment were left for Fox's attorney early Tuesday.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »