Bus driver wants Matthew Fox countersuit tossed
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caufield/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: MSN15 of 16
CLEVELAND (AP) -- An Ohio private bus driver who claims she was punched by Matthew Fox is asking that the actor's lawsuit against her be tossed out.
The former star of the TV show "Lost" slapped Heather Bormann with a countersuit earlier this month after she sued him in Cleveland for at least $75,000 in damages. Fox also demanded a jury trial.
Bormann's attorney filed a motion Monday seeking to have Fox's lawsuit dismissed, calling it frivolous.
RELATED: Bizarre Celebrity Burglaries
In her lawsuit, Bormann alleged that Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding her chartered party bus on Aug. 28. Fox was in Cleveland for a movie shoot.
Prosecutors declined to file charges in the case.
RELATED: Michael Lohan Arrested in Florida
Messages seeking comment were left for Fox's attorney early Tuesday.
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite