Camila Alves on Her New Baby with Matthew McConaughey
- Photo: MatthewMcConaughey.com/.1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Matthew McConaughey's lady love, Camila Alves, is sharing her joy about welcoming their second baby.
Camila told People magazine about their second baby, Vida, who was born on January 3, "I'm very excited to have a girl. I'm happy and it's a big blessing. Vida's definitely a beautiful and peaceful girl. We are so lucky!"
And, as Alves has a new TV gig as host of Bravo's "Shear Genius," she talked hair, telling People, "I'm going to have so much fun with her hair. I've been dealing with my own hair forever so I have a lot to share with her. It's going to be long talks."
McConaughey and Alves also have a son, Levi, who is 18 months old.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite