Camille Grammer Knows What Wedding Gift She'd Get Kelsey
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Drew Mackie
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" taught viewers a lot about the recently divorced Camille Grammer: first, that they didn't like her and then, later, that maybe she wasn't quite so bad.
In a new interview with "Extra," Grammar proved that she has a sense of humor too. Asked what wedding gift she might get Kelsey, from whom she divorces on Thursday, Camille joked, "Sharp steak knives … and a crock pot."
Camille continued that she hoped to have an amicable relationship with her former husband. "We've been friends for 14 years. He's moved on, I've moved on. It's time to heal and be friends for our children," she said.
"Extra" also reported that Camille plans to remain in Los Angeles and not join the cast of "Real Housewives of New York," as it had been rumored.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite