Camille Grammer wins permanent restraining order against ex-boyfriend
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Vivien Killilea/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: McMullen/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
Camille Grammer has been given another new year's boost after a judge granted her a permanent restraining order against a former boyfriend.
The reality TV star announced she had completed treatments for endometrial cancer last week, and now she has been informed her ex Dimitri Charalambopoulos will not be a part of her life for the next three years -- after he allegedly battered her during a hotel room fight in Houston, Texas in October.
Grammer won a temporary restraining order against Charalambopoulos after claiming her then-boyfriend attacked her, grabbing her by the hair, yanking out clumps in the process.
The temporary restraining order was extended on Jan. 6 and now Charalambopoulos will not be able to contact Camille or her two kids until January 2017.
RELATED: 25 bitter celeb splits
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru