Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend charged with felony
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, 36, was charged Nov. 23, with a felony for assault of a family member and impeding breathing (choking) in Texas, after allegedly assaulting the former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star in a hotel room just days after she had a surgical procedure to remove cancer.
On Monday, Charalambopoulos appeared in court and posted a non-arrest bond.
Grammer, 45, was granted a temporary restraining order against Charalambopoulos in late October, stating in court papers that the incident in question took place on Oct. 16 in a Houston hotel, where she was recovering from a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with early stage endometrial cancer.
She alleged that her boyfriend of two years "grabbed me by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled my head into the bed and its headboard." According to Grammer, the violence escalated further, and he allegedly "succeeded in pulling out swaths of my hair and gave my a large, painful contusion on the side of my head" and "squeezed my nose between his fingers and pushed upward forcefully, meanwhile covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me and to prevent me from breathing." She added: "I experienced great pain in my nose and became afraid for my life as a consequence."
In a statement to ET, the Houston Police Department said it responded to Grammer's hotel on Oct. 16 at around 3:30 a.m. after she reported the alleged assault, and officers observed that Camille had suffered minor injuries.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite