Candace Cameron Bure: Daughter Natasha has a "super fun personality," we share clothes
- Photo: @cameroncbure/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: WP#RME/ZOJ/Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: @candacecbure/Instagram5 of 7
- Photo: GP2/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Candace Cameron Bure is one proud mama! The "Full House" alum, 38, hit the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, Aug. 10, bringing her daughter Natasha as her date.
Bure and Natasha, 15, walked the blue carpet at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, posing together for mother-daughter photos. The teenage beauty wore a cute floral Ted Baker dress in shades of pink and red, while her mother looked chic in a fitted white L'Agence dress with an asymmetrical skirt.
"She is the reason why I am here," Bure told Us Weekly at the awards of her daughter. Natasha is the actress' oldest child with husband Valeri Bure. They are also parents to son Lev, 14, and son Maksim, 12.
"[We share clothes] sometimes!" the "Make It or Break It" star told Us of Natasha. "We are starting to. She will take more of my clothes than me taking more of her clothes because I don't want to be that mom wearing my 16-year-old daughter's clothes. She takes all my hand-me-downs but sometimes I will buy something intended for me but realize it looks better on Natasha so she will wear it instead."
The "Dancing with the Stars" fancy footer told Us that she and her daughter prepared for the glamorous day by starting at church in the morning. This will not be the last time Natasha attends an awards show, as Bure says her daughter has a future in entertainment.
She told Us she "feels great" about Natasha getting into the business, adding, "I'm sure she is going to do something. You can follow her on Instagram and she has a YouTube channel. She sings and she has a super fun personality so I wouldn't be surprised if you see more of her soon."
The high school student may be getting some inspiration from her mother's earlier work, as Bure added that Natasha "sometimes" watches old episodes of "Full House".
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite