Carmen Electra caught smooching Ryan Lochte?
- Photo: @RyanLochte/Twitter1 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: IZZY/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: WENN7 of 19
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 19
- Photo: Incognito Images/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 19
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 19
- Photo: Desiree Navarro/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com/.15 of 19
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA16 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks18 of 19
Carmen Electra made a splash by hooking up with Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte on a wild night out in Los Angeles on Tuesday, according to a report. The former "Baywatch" beauty was apparently spotted flirting and sharing passionate kisses with the American gold-medalist at Bootsy Bellows nightclub.
Lochte, who has previously called Electra his dream girl, was reportedly introduced to the model-actress earlier in the day while filming his upcoming reality TV show, "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?"
A source tells EOnline.com, "They were in a booth together and he had his arm around her and they were kissing on the lips. At one point, they were standing up and kissing and everyone saw them.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
"They are both single and having fun and it was very flirty. She was his first crush and so I think that's why they were introduced. They hit it off straight away and decided to hang out that night."
Lochte later continued the flirtation via Twitter by posting a photo of himself with Electra, calling her "beautiful" and "my biggest crush since childhood."
Electra, who was recently linked to music mogul Simon Cowell, then tweeted, "So nice to meet u."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Julianne Moore; check out these Golden Globe Nominees' style.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »