Carmen Electra caught smooching Ryan Lochte?
- Photo: @RyanLochte/Twitter1 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: IZZY/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: WENN7 of 19
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 19
- Photo: Incognito Images/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 19
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 19
- Photo: Desiree Navarro/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com/.15 of 19
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA16 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks18 of 19
Carmen Electra made a splash by hooking up with Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte on a wild night out in Los Angeles on Tuesday, according to a report. The former "Baywatch" beauty was apparently spotted flirting and sharing passionate kisses with the American gold-medalist at Bootsy Bellows nightclub.
Lochte, who has previously called Electra his dream girl, was reportedly introduced to the model-actress earlier in the day while filming his upcoming reality TV show, "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?"
A source tells EOnline.com, "They were in a booth together and he had his arm around her and they were kissing on the lips. At one point, they were standing up and kissing and everyone saw them.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
"They are both single and having fun and it was very flirty. She was his first crush and so I think that's why they were introduced. They hit it off straight away and decided to hang out that night."
Lochte later continued the flirtation via Twitter by posting a photo of himself with Electra, calling her "beautiful" and "my biggest crush since childhood."
Electra, who was recently linked to music mogul Simon Cowell, then tweeted, "So nice to meet u."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite