Carrie Ann Inaba: 'I Met My Fiance on eHarmony!'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
It's a match made in cyberspace!
Set to wed accountant fiance Jesse Sloan, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is opening up about how the couple first met -- on the dating website eHarmony!
"I was dating all these younger guys, and [thought] I had to change it up," she tells "Access Hollywood"' Kit Hoover and Billy Bush of her decision to search for love online.
PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates
Though Inaba, 43, didn't post a photo as part of her profile, she sure was descriptive when it came to filling out eHarmony's extensive match questionnaire. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' He was the one they sent me, and it just felt familiar," she says. "[Looking at] his picture, I felt like I already knew him."
Two years after their first "supervised" date with pals, Sloan, 39, got down on one knee during a March 2011 broadcast of "Live! With Regis and Kelly" and asked Inaba to be his wife.
"I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me," he gushed to a teary Inaba. "You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?" he asked.
The only hitch about accepting Sloan's proposal? "I'm not a good wedding planner -- I suck!" Inaba admits to "Access Hollywood." "I want to do a backyard or beach [wedding]. If I go to Hawaii and do [a beachfront wedding], I have to leave my cat; I'm a crazy cat lady!"
PHOTOS: Celebs and their pets
And as she struggles to plan her ceremony, Inaba is focused on fitting in another to-do in her already hectic schedule: trying for a baby.
"Whichever comes first is fine," Inaba reasons. "We don't have to be married to have a baby. At my age, I have to get moving on the baby. The wedding can come later!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite