Cat Deeley Weds Comedian Patrick Kielty in Rome!
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America4 of 20
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 20
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: @catdeeley/Twitter10 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 20
- Photo: Diaz/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 20
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures18 of 20
- Photo: CL/Splash News19 of 20
On Saturday, it was finally Cat Deeley's turn to dance in the spotlight ... at her wedding!
The "So You Think Can Dance" host, 35, wed comedian Patrick Kielty in a surprise, top-secret ceremony at St. Isidore's College Church in Rome, two sources confirm to Us Weekly.
"It was the most beautiful, gorgeous, chic and romantic wedding I've ever been to," one source close to Deeley tells Us. "The whole thing was sprung on the guests at the last minute, but you can tell a lot of time had gone in to the planning."
Sixty guests -- just friends and family, with very few show business pals -- were on hand for the intimate ceremony, with Kielty's family parish priest, Father Gary Donegan, flown in to officiate.
Deeley wore a "gorgeous" dress "with ruffles all the way down," the source says, with her hair pinned back. "She looked like a goddess!"
Following the "I do's," the bride and groom and their well-wishers had a quiet local reception. "It finished before midnight and everyone was civilized and well behaved," a second source says. "It wasn't a wild party."
The duo became friends in 2002, filming a BBC reality show called Fame Academy, and began dating around Christmas of last year.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cat Deeley Weds Comedian Patrick Kielty in Rome!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »