Cat Deeley Weds Comedian Patrick Kielty in Rome!
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America4 of 20
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 20
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 20
- Photo: @catdeeley/Twitter10 of 20
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 20
- Photo: Diaz/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 20
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures18 of 20
- Photo: CL/Splash News19 of 20
On Saturday, it was finally Cat Deeley's turn to dance in the spotlight ... at her wedding!
The "So You Think Can Dance" host, 35, wed comedian Patrick Kielty in a surprise, top-secret ceremony at St. Isidore's College Church in Rome, two sources confirm to Us Weekly.
"It was the most beautiful, gorgeous, chic and romantic wedding I've ever been to," one source close to Deeley tells Us. "The whole thing was sprung on the guests at the last minute, but you can tell a lot of time had gone in to the planning."
Sixty guests -- just friends and family, with very few show business pals -- were on hand for the intimate ceremony, with Kielty's family parish priest, Father Gary Donegan, flown in to officiate.
Deeley wore a "gorgeous" dress "with ruffles all the way down," the source says, with her hair pinned back. "She looked like a goddess!"
Following the "I do's," the bride and groom and their well-wishers had a quiet local reception. "It finished before midnight and everyone was civilized and well behaved," a second source says. "It wasn't a wild party."
The duo became friends in 2002, filming a BBC reality show called Fame Academy, and began dating around Christmas of last year.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cat Deeley Weds Comedian Patrick Kielty in Rome!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite