Chace Crawford cozies up to model Rachelle Goulding at New York Knicks game
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 12
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Michael Kovac/GettyImages.com5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Joseph/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks11 of 12
Chace Crawford has a courtside cutie! The Gossip Girl alum was photographed cozying up to Canadian model Rachelle Goulding on March 29 when the New York Knicks played the Charlotte Bobcats at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Goulding, 26, frequently leaned into Crawford and rubbed his arm during the NBA game. At one point, the 5-foot-8 brunette whispered into the actor's ear as he flashed a big smile. Despite their flirty behavior, however, a source tells Us Weekly there "isn't anything serious" going on between the two stars. "They met in London last summer," the source says of Crawford and Goulding.
"It's the way they carry themselves, that confidence. I'm open to whatever," the 27-year-old What to Expect When You're Expecting star said. "I love a girl who's really spontaneous, someone who's up for going on a camping trip, or concert or sporting event."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »