Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards – Happily Divorced
- Photo: NC1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Denise_Richards/Twitter/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: @denise_richards/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: @denise_richards/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jeremy Piven/Twitter/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
Looks like the truce is holding in the War of the Roses.
Charlie Sheen and his ex-wife Denise Richards were all smiles as they reunited for dinner at Italian eatery Da Tommaso in New York Thursday night, Oct. 13, 2011.
Earlier in the day, the fired "Two and a Half Men" star was spotted leaving the NBC studios in Manhattan.
Earlier this month, after his well-publicized meltdown, Sheen announced he would be returning to TV in a small screen version of the film "Anger Management." At this time, the show is in development and there's no word if any network or cable channel has agreed to pick up the series.
Sheen and Richards divorced in 2006 after four stormy years of marriage; the couple has two daughters (Sam and Lola) and Richards recently adopted a baby girl. (Richards was with Sheen the night he famous trashed a New York hotel room with a hooker locked in the bathroom back in October, 2010).
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »