Charlie Sheen quits Twitter
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Charlie Sheen has become the latest star to sign off from Twitter.
It's not clear why the former "Two and a Half Men" star decided to tweet no more on Friday after one final message to his 7.7 million followers.
Sheen signed on in March 2011, after he was fired from the sitcom and he took to the Internet to berate his former bosses.
RELATED: Craziest Recorded Star Freak-Outs
He has been a regular tweeter ever since, taking to the micro-blogging site to keep fans up to date with his crazy life, offer up sage-like advice and sayings and, most recently, promote his new comedy show "Anger Management."
His final tweet read: "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."
Top 5 BIG Hollywood Hairstyles
We look at the top 5 biggest hairdos in hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMost Fascinating
From Crowd Ignite