Charlie Sheen quits Twitter
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Charlie Sheen has become the latest star to sign off from Twitter.
It's not clear why the former "Two and a Half Men" star decided to tweet no more on Friday after one final message to his 7.7 million followers.
Sheen signed on in March 2011, after he was fired from the sitcom and he took to the Internet to berate his former bosses.
RELATED: Craziest Recorded Star Freak-Outs
He has been a regular tweeter ever since, taking to the micro-blogging site to keep fans up to date with his crazy life, offer up sage-like advice and sayings and, most recently, promote his new comedy show "Anger Management."
His final tweet read: "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dakota Johnson, E.L. James, and Sam Taylor-Johnson chat about "Fifty Shades of Grey" and it's super fans.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Hits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite