Charlie Sheen To Be Roasted On Comedy Central
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Pitkin County Jail/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: DJDM/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Redfin.com via Gawker/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox10 of 16
- Photo: Sykes/Osorio/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Macca/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: AR4/DJDM/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Butch Dill/Invision/AP15 of 16
Charlie Sheen is returning to TV – only not in the manner he might have originally thought.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star will be the special guest of honor (or dishonor) at the next Comedy Central roast.
Comedy Central announced Tuesday that the special roasting Sheen will tape in Los Angeles on September 10 and will air on the network on September 19.
If you've ever seen the Comedy Central roasts, they're brutal – and no joke (however offensive), is off limits.
“You could say I've been providing kindling for this roast for a while,” said Sheen, in a statement. “It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic.”
“Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast… which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, Comedy Central's head of original programming and production.
Worst Fashion '14
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite