Charlie Sheen Wants to Help Lindsay Lohan: She 'Clearly Needs a Mentor'
- Photo: INB/Wonderwall1 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: A. Ariani / Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
"I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not," Sheen, 47, recently told TMZ. "She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."
Us Weekly exclusively revealed that Lohan, 26, returned a floor-length Theia gown in half its original length after wearing it to an amFar event on Feb. 6. "She said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] -- she couldn't possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress," a source told Us. "But what bouncer has scissors?"
The dress was the same one that Sheen generously hooked Lohan up with to wear to the event by calling celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch. He even offered to pay for half of the dress, but his Scary Movie 5 costar decided to borrow it instead.
But Sheen hasn't given up on trying to help Lohan just yet. "If she listens, she'll win," he told TMZ of offering her advice. "If she doesn't, that's on her."
The Liz & Dick actress currently faces criminal charges for allegedly lying about a car accident, claiming she was not behind the wheel. The Los Angeles Times reports that Lohan's attorney Mark Heller asked to delay the case until April, but Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge James Dabney set a trial date for March 18.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »