Charlie Sheen Wants to Help Lindsay Lohan: She 'Clearly Needs a Mentor'
- Photo: INB/Wonderwall1 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: A. Ariani / Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: The Weinstein Company/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 17
"I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not," Sheen, 47, recently told TMZ. "She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."
Us Weekly exclusively revealed that Lohan, 26, returned a floor-length Theia gown in half its original length after wearing it to an amFar event on Feb. 6. "She said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] -- she couldn't possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress," a source told Us. "But what bouncer has scissors?"
The dress was the same one that Sheen generously hooked Lohan up with to wear to the event by calling celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch. He even offered to pay for half of the dress, but his Scary Movie 5 costar decided to borrow it instead.
But Sheen hasn't given up on trying to help Lohan just yet. "If she listens, she'll win," he told TMZ of offering her advice. "If she doesn't, that's on her."
The Liz & Dick actress currently faces criminal charges for allegedly lying about a car accident, claiming she was not behind the wheel. The Los Angeles Times reports that Lohan's attorney Mark Heller asked to delay the case until April, but Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge James Dabney set a trial date for March 18.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »