Chloe Sevigny's Dress Rips on Stage
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RICCARDO DE LUCA/Invision/AP6 of 7
Talk about a fashion faux pas.
"Big Love's" Chloe Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series. As she walked on stage to accept her award, a presenter accidentally stepped on the train of her rose sleeveless Valentino gown with ruffles -- and it ripped.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress!" she said as she tried to compose her speech.
Seemed like she was having fashion issues all night.
She complained on NBC's pre-show that the red carpet needed a "tarp" because her dress was getting wet from the rain.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru