Christie Brinkley, Sports Illustrated models shoot airline safety video
- Photo: BD3/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 18
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Marty Lederhandler/AP8 of 18
- Photo: @chrissy teigen/Instagram9 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Izzy/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: @chrissyteigen/Instagram15 of 18
- Photo: Chrissyteigen/Instagram16 of 18
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks17 of 18
Veteran supermodel Christie Brinkley has stripped off to film an airline safety video in a bikini.
The 60-year-old has joined a team of Sports Illustrated models to shoot a safety film with a difference for Air New Zealand. In the film, Brinkley is seen giving out instructions while dressed in a skimpy swimsuit. John Legend's wife, Chrissy Teigen, and Jessica Gomes also appear in the project, which the airline has dubbed "the world's most beautiful safety video."
To see a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot, click here.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite