Christina Aguilera Covers Up in Conservative Outfit
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: CPA/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 16
After taking a hiatus from pants, Christina Aguilera was back to wearing bottoms in Culver City, Calif. on Friday.
The 30-year-old covered up in black opaque tights, a flouncy black skirt worn high around her waist and an ivory long-sleeved tie-neck blouse at a press junket for "The Voice."
A simple, half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her conservative ensemble, which was a complete 180 from her usual, gussied up getups of fishnet stockings, hot pants, and skin-baring tops.
On Halloween, Aguilera teamed up with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman to take their three-year-old son Max out for trick-or-treating in L.A. where the mom kept it casual black skinny jeans, boots and a loose-fitting sweater adorned with a skull and crossbones. (Meanwhile Max toughened up in a medieval soldier costume.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Hunks
From Crowd Ignite