Christina Aguilera Covers Up in Conservative Outfit
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: CPA/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 16
After taking a hiatus from pants, Christina Aguilera was back to wearing bottoms in Culver City, Calif. on Friday.
The 30-year-old covered up in black opaque tights, a flouncy black skirt worn high around her waist and an ivory long-sleeved tie-neck blouse at a press junket for "The Voice."
A simple, half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her conservative ensemble, which was a complete 180 from her usual, gussied up getups of fishnet stockings, hot pants, and skin-baring tops.
On Halloween, Aguilera teamed up with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman to take their three-year-old son Max out for trick-or-treating in L.A. where the mom kept it casual black skinny jeans, boots and a loose-fitting sweater adorned with a skull and crossbones. (Meanwhile Max toughened up in a medieval soldier costume.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite