Christina Aguilera Covers Up in Conservative Outfit
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: CPA/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 16
After taking a hiatus from pants, Christina Aguilera was back to wearing bottoms in Culver City, Calif. on Friday.
The 30-year-old covered up in black opaque tights, a flouncy black skirt worn high around her waist and an ivory long-sleeved tie-neck blouse at a press junket for "The Voice."
A simple, half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her conservative ensemble, which was a complete 180 from her usual, gussied up getups of fishnet stockings, hot pants, and skin-baring tops.
On Halloween, Aguilera teamed up with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman to take their three-year-old son Max out for trick-or-treating in L.A. where the mom kept it casual black skinny jeans, boots and a loose-fitting sweater adorned with a skull and crossbones. (Meanwhile Max toughened up in a medieval soldier costume.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTsibling love
From Crowd Ignite