Christina Aguilera Earns More Than the Other 'Voice' Judges Combined
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Anita Bugge/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 14
Is Christina Aguilera worth as much as all the other judges on "The Voice" combined?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Learn all about Gene Simmons' family drama
She rakes in "more than $225,000" per episode while the other judges make "around $75,000," according to the Hollywood Reporter.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Rebecca Black takes 'Friday' off of YouTube
And yet, last week on the show, Cee Lo wore glorified pajamas (including socks with soccer sandals) and Christina wore leather-ish granny panties with suspenders. Surely there's room in the budget for some actual clothing, folks.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Tupac's death is being re-investigated
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ariana Grande's breakout year on Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite