Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage on Red Carpet
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Lucky/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: VPB/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 18
It's hard to overshadow style icon Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet, but one star managed to do just that on Monday night.
Christina Hendricks had all eyes on her at the screening of SJP’s new flick, "I Don't Know How She Does It," in New York City, when she showed up in a pink satin Vivienne Westwood number that enhanced her already ample cleavage.
The curvaceous redhead paired her daring dress with diamonds on her ears and wrists.
The "Mad Men" actress recently revealed it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, said her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »