Cibrian escapes car crash unscathed
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: KE/DW/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.16 of 17
Eddie Cibrian escaped serious injury on Saturday after his car crashed into a wall during a celebrity charity race in California.
RELATED: LeAnn's Bikini Body
"The Playboy Club" star and husband of LeAnn Rimes was neck-and-neck with reality star Brody Jenner during the 36th Annual Pro/Celebrity Race in Long Beach when the two crashed in the middle of lap three, destroying Cibrian's vehicle.
RELATED: Hollywood Cheating Scandals
He tells EOnline.com, "Carnage happened. It (my car) did a 180!"
RELATED: Eddie Cibrian: 'LeAnn Looks Great'
The wreck meant the actor came in last place and Jenner was forced to bow out entirely since his car was beyond repair.
"Sons of Anarchy" actress Kim Coates and "The Pianist" star Adrien Brody were also involved in collisions - Coates dropped out of the race while Brody managed to finish in eighth place.
It was comedian Adam Carolla who saw off the competition to snag first place for a good cause - car company Toyota plans to donate $5,000 (£3,125) in the name of each celebrity and pro driver participant to Racing for Kids, which benefits critically-ill children.
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »