Clay Aiken: Yes, I've Had Plastic Surgery
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital1 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: St Clair / Winslow/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital8 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: FOX/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 14
During his stint on "Celebrity Apprentice" in January, Clay Aiken looked noticeably different than he did during his heyday in 2003 as the runner-up on Season 2 of "American Idol" -- and it turns out it wasn't just the passage of time.
The singer, 33, admitted to Andy Cohen on Tuesday's "Watch What Happens Live" that he did, indeed, undergo plastic surgery.
"I had operative surgery on my jaw for a TMJ thing and I had them suck the fat out of my chin while they were in there," Aiken revealed on live TV, without specifying exactly when the procedure took place. "I was like, 'You know what, while I'm already down, go ahead and take the vacuum in there and suck the fat out of my chin."
Aiken, who came out as gay in September 2008, has a son, Parker, 3. His next album, "Steadfast," is due out later this year.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite