Colton Haynes: 'I Just Lost 16 Pounds of Muscle'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Staying in shaping isn't easy -- just ask Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes!
At the "Cybergeddon" premiere in West Hollywood, Calif. on Sep. 24, the former male model, 24, admitted he's not as burly as he was while filming the MTV series' second season just a few months ago. "I just lost 16 pounds of muscle, but I'll get it back -- it's easy!" Haynes told Us Weekly. "It's so hard to keep it on."
Haynes explained that he works with "amazing trainers" to sculpt his bulging biceps and perfect pecs. "I haven't had [a session] in a while, which is why I dropped a little weight, but I'm a huge fan of yoga and spin class," the actor said. "Spin class is the best for your core!"
Of course, exercise isn't enough to keep Haynes' body in mint condition. "Unfortunately, diet is 75 or 80 percent of trying to get in shape, so you do have to try to cut the carbs," he told Us. "The diet's a huge part! I'm from Kansas, so I love ranch dressing and McDonald's. When I'm working, I have to stay away from all that!"
Luckily, eating healthy hasn't interfered with the single actor's love life. "The good thing is when you're going on dates, you want to go to a nice place, so they're [probably] serving chicken and steaks," he explained. "You can eat them with vegetables, so you're good."
Though Haynes was recently (and falsely) linked to "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale, 23, the hunky star admitted Chris Zylka's ex "is such a special girl in my life." As for what he desires in a significant other, Haynes revealed he's looking for "someone who just wants to have fun and isn't afraid to go out in jeans and a hoodie and just hang out."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite